Caregivers (for continuous hiring)
Posted November 11, 2013
- Male or Female
- High School Graduate or higher
- At least 6 months Caregiver Certification
- Can do general and personal assistance
- Can communicate clearly
- Willing to learn
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for three(3) nurses who have training and/or experience as Asthma Nurse Educators - educating patients on disease, management, medication and use of device. Please call Home Health Care at 9201445 or email email@example.com.
Thank you very much.
Wanted Male Caregiver
- knows how to drive
- willing to be trained before deployment
- Updated resume with photo (Please include 3 character references and contact nos.)
- Filled up application form. Please download here.
- Recent I.D. picture (any size).
- Photocopy of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid NBI/Police Clearance
- Certificate of Graduation
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- TESDA Certificate (if caregiver/housekeeper)
- Valid PRC License (If registered Nurse / Physical Therapist)
- Certificates of training/lectures/seminars attended. (ANSAP IV Therapy training for Registered Nurses)
- Latest X-ray, CBC
- Attendance to at least two of our training modules
(seminar fee Php500.00/per day)
- In-house training at our facilities
- 1 month - Php3,000.00
- 3 months - Free inclusive of meals
- Influenza and Pneumonia (Required prior to hands on training)
Please present original copies for verification.
Kindly place all the required documents in LONG WHITE FOLDER and personally submit it at Home Health Care Clinic, 137 Anonas Extension, Sikatuna Village, Q.C.
For more details, please contact Ms. Lia Almira, RN at 0922-8552224 or
Ms. Tina Bugayong, RN at 0922-8552223
Home Health Care Clinic
Telefax number: 9201445
137 Anonas Ext., Sikatuna Village,
Quezon City, 1100, Philippines
Phone: +63(2) 920.1445
Unit 404 Jade Center 105 Shaw Blvd.,
Pasig City, 1600, Philippines
Presentation of the Child Jesus
Diocese of Paranaque
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS