Interested in working with us? Please send your CV/resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HR and Admin Assistant
Posted March 10, 2013
- Female, 25-35 years old
- College Graduate, preferably, B. S. Business Administration or B. S. Accountancy course
- With two to three years work experience in HR work such as checking and summarizing of employees attendance, payroll computation/processing and administrative work/general services
- Knowledgeable in computation and remittance of SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig contributions
- Good in multi-tasking work
- Proficient in MS office application (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken English
- Excellent records management skills in maintenance of 201 files, safekeeping of contracts, job descriptions, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and can work well under pressure.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted February 21, 2013
- Graduate of B. S. Accountancy
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Male or Female, 35 to 45 years old
- 5 to 8 years related work experience
- Preferably occupying a supervisory position in an accounting department
Accounting, Supervision, Audit, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Quality Management, Developing Budgets, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Excellent supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining Finance staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Ensures renewal of business permits and insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization's interest by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
137 Anonas Ext., Sikatuna Village,
Quezon City, 1100, Philippines
Phone: +63(2) 920.1445
Unit 404 Jade Center 105 Shaw Blvd.,
Pasig City, 1600, Philippines
Immaculate Conception Parish
Diocese of Paranaque
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS