Accounting Supervisor Code EA226
Posted August 4, 2014
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Male/Female, 35-45 years old
- 5-8 years related work experience
- Preferably a current holder of an Accounting Supervisor position
Accounting, Supervision, Audit, Managing processes, Reporting research results, Quality management, Developing budgets, Attention to detail, General math skills, Excellent supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining Finance staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Ensures renewal of business permits and insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization's interest by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Staff Nurse (Home Health Services Unit)
Posted July 7, 2014
- Providing skilled case management and patient care in the home health setting
- Follow all regulatory guidelines related to documentation and best practice
- B.S. Nursing Graduate
- 1+ years experience; home care experience preferred
- Marketing or business development skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Assessment skills for age related general medical and environmental conditions and needs of clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function independently as an interdisciplinary team member
- Must be adaptable and flexible, willing to cross over geographic areas in time of need
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Registered Nurse/with PRC License
- Drivers License
This multi-faceted role requires a unique blend of business development and enhancement, marketing, clinical care, business operations, quality assurance and case management.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance team of nurses and possess sound clinical skills with experience in both the homecare and outpatient setting. Experience working in or with senior living communities is preferred. There will be a high expectation of business growth and referral management in this position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
137 Anonas Ext., Sikatuna Village,
Quezon City, 1100, Philippines
Phone: +63(2) 920.1445
Unit 404 Jade Center 105 Shaw Blvd.,
Pasig City, 1600, Philippines
Thank you very much for all the care, compassion, love you've been giving my Mom, I will never forget that!"
Daughter, SRF Patient
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS